• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[#000001] Website design - pretty much finished it.

Reaction score
Original design - this is what I was aiming for..
Parker - [#000001] Website design - pretty much finished it. - RaGEZONE Forums

Not sure how it looks in IE but it's coded - give me an hour and i'll post full download once I put xampp on this computer & put my news system on the website.

As you can see its what it will look like, no PHP has been done yet just what will be there once I actually finish setting up the computer (I re-formatted), and the black link is `a:hover`if you were wondering.

'Live' demo -
Code:
http://www.planet-css.com/dev/css/

What should I change? navigation on left? not sure, not gonna bother creating a logo since I doubt I'll use this website, but you can if you want.

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice site parker, but I would use images and connect them with CSS rather than using
Code:
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft:

Unless of course you add in the copyright area "This website is viewed 1000% better in Firefox!"

Here's what it looks like in Internet Explorer(I ZOOMED OUT SO YOU COULD SEE THE WHOLE WEBSITE):

Parker - [#000001] Website design - pretty much finished it. - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's looking really plain.. I mean simple n nice but more work on the gfx part would help .. :D

Back