Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2+ Themeforest Themes

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Hello, all.

Since, my thread in the merchant zone didn't get any buyers, people were suggesting I just release the two themes I purchased here (Without the licenses of course). I'm not 100% sure if your allowed to release items such as this here, but if not please don't hesitate to close my thread or move it to the correct section.

Anyway, the first theme is the "Rackhost Hosting & Business Theme" which I used for a Hosting Company I ran quite a long while back. The themes features are listed below:

• Multiple Color Sets
  • Custom Icons
  • Unique Content Slider
  • Dropdown Navigation
  • jQuery Validated Contact Form
  • Cross Browser Optimization
  • Google Web Fonts
  • Photoshop Files Included
  • HTML5 & CSS3

Demo:

Download:

The second theme is a nice "Construction/Launching Soon Page" which I've used on several occasions when working on different websites. The features for this theme are listed below:

• HTML 5 + CSS3
  • Fluid (%) OR Fixed (px) Based Layout – your choice!
  • CUFON Font Replacement
  • Fully Functional AJAX E -mail Subscription Form – no need for MySql Database!
  • Multiple Mobile Browser Detection Scripts to Choose From
  • Complete PSD ’s included
  • Animated Progress Bar
  • Countdown Timer alternative NEW
  • E-mail notification for new subscribers NEW
  • Tweet & Facebook buttons NEW
  • Twitter feed NEW
  • Included is a desktop version and a mobile browser version

Demo:

Download:

Enjoy the themes. :):

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you! These will definitely come in handy. :)
+rep

Reactions: Jax
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for the share,i needed the rackhost one,will be editing it for my company :p

Back