Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

3.2.2a Maps and DBC

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am looking for the map and DBC files for 3.2.2a.. I finally got ArcEmu compiled on my dedicated server.. the other option is if there is someone on here with a fast connection willing to upload all of the files in a .zip file (one .zip for the maps, one .zip for the DBC's).. IF someone does this I will copy them into a public directory on my server and host them for everyone to download. Any help?

NOTE: I am using Linux CentOS5

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am looking for the map and DBC files for 3.2.2a.. I finally got ArcEmu compiled on my dedicated server.. the other option is if there is someone on here with a fast connection willing to upload all of the files in a .zip file (one .zip for the maps, one .zip for the DBC's).. IF someone does this I will copy them into a public directory on my server and host them for everyone to download. Any help?

NOTE: I am using Linux CentOS5
you have to get the maps on your own, they are not supposed to be uploaded, how ever any1 can upload the dbc for you but you need to extract the maps your self

Back