• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

$3500 Worthy Pirate Jolly Roger Wanted!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
deadplayer2 - $3500 Worthy Pirate Jolly Roger Wanted! - RaGEZONE Forums

My favorite game, 's new expansion & new class pirate were launched! I’ve been playing this game for several years still feel so excited about the new class. I have been playing for a while. And I will share you an awesome video first:

I just read it from is homepage that Conquer Online is holding a Jolly Roger designing event and the winning prize is $3,500 USD, CASH & SHARE 50% PROFITS! Holly….That sound just like my event! Haha…You can come to my team and let us win cash. Maybe you want to read more about it, just simply open their homepage co.91.com and you will find details.

See my great work-Jolly Roger below? How about my pirate? Isn’t it awesome? I bet the winner will be me! Haha, I need to go back to play now.

deadplayer2 - $3500 Worthy Pirate Jolly Roger Wanted! - RaGEZONE Forums

Back