• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[360] Dragon Ball: Raging Blast.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any Dragonball fans here? What do you guys think about the Dragon Ball: Raging Blast? Are you guys gonna go out and buy it?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
why why why naruto and d.ball dont have in pc platform ??

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i bought that game for PS3...and it's fkn awesome! i love those combos and that battle speed! played about 6 hours now, and im at the end of the freezer saga...
the graphic is great as the 'open' world! btw, it's my first DB game...borrowed one for PS2...but it sucked a lot (was the first DB game for PS2)

RageZone GunZ | Ex-Owner
Reaction score
Any Dragonball fans here? What do you guys think about the Dragon Ball: Raging Blast? Are you guys gonna go out and buy it?

Played the demo on my 360 looks liek another DBZ game nothing real ynewi noticed same styyle liek the last one tht came out.

Smoke & Fly
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've picked up my copy yesterday, i like the game.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The only thing I really hate is the way you have to collect stars and then use them to buy some of the stages.
And another thing is that they skip through the story to much, they leave some important stuff out.
But other than that the games really fun.

Back