Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

360 Question (Prepaid Return box)

Fell In Love Without You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Couple month ago I called Xbox Support concern about my 360 Scratching my games (No I dont bump my 360 while on or move it, its a cool area ETC) so they say they send me a Pre paid return Box from UPS and should arrive within 2 weeks, well it never got to me so i Thought; well since I live with my parents my mother took the box when it arrived and put it in the Deposit Room. well its been 2 month now and just barely last night i found the box. can I still use it or would I have to call and ask for another one?

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The box would most likely still be good, pre-paid postages don't expire I do believe.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
call and get a new box
because they use a system called "a window"
the window for you to return your product was 2-3 weeks then they cancel your request for a RMA if you still send it you wont get your 360 back so its best to call and then get a new request

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Correct on that, with what kip said about the window of opportunity.

Most RMA returns have a space of between when you call in for a return, and they send the box.. it starts on the day of the origional box.

So you most definatly have to call in and ask for another prepaid box to be shipped out to you, and really hope they dont call foul and not send it.

Back