Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

562 client support [SOLVED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OK Guys I found the problem and managed to make 562 authenticate properly :thumbup:

First of all I would like to thank once more all those who have shared their knowledge and files.

The 562 client is using some different method to authenticate to loginagent, so I went "back in time" and using "wireshark" compared with older versions of client and loginagent.

And guess what........

I tried Loginagent of the 1.20 files and it WORKED :eek:tt::thumbup::thumbup1: , now 562 client authenticates and shows the server selection dialog.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Video with actoz client:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cLDGDpTfQw"]YouTube- 562video2[/ame]

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Test with mania client

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EpghalVUrc"]YouTube- 562 mania2[/ame]

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, it seems that there is an "encryption" key for the network packets between client & server. It seems that 1.20 server files have the same key as the 562 client.

So I suppose that we don't have to use the 1.20 server files but will just have to find the encryption key and put it in the 219 server files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got a prob with 1.20 loginagent i am not able to change the ports and also i am not getting loginserver. my client just stuck and then dosconnected. is there any more string to pass from logingagent to loginserver??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@chriss can u help me dude?
i logged in my server with 562(mania client), i can login but cant see my character nor create a new one :(
can u help me out?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
you need a korean zoneserver/other set of files to support the Client properly..else it useless

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Mrgentle so u say tht its the prob with zone server right or can it be with the ports?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its the problem with the encryption from zone agent

For eg: Server has a message " 1234567890", Chinese zone agnet converts its to "0987654321"
and Korean zone agent converts it to "5432167890"

(Just an example of encryption, not ORIGINAL MODE)

that is why 562 wont work on a chinese Zone agent.

Login agent 1.2 works cos it is korean, and all it has to do is check client version and login players. But 1.20 ZA wont work cos the authentication of part 5 files with ZA is different and it cannot bond with ZA 1.20

You ll have to program a new ZA to enrypt the data from server in the format of 562.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
But Chriss got logged In Without making new ZA

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
But anyways He Logged In With out a New ZA....

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, because old 1.20 ZA can understand 562 network packets but it cannot communicate with AS

Newer ZA doesn't understand 562 acl (char selection screen) packets. So :

a) either you have to make ZA from scratch
b) modify/hack current ZA and AS to make it compatible
c) modify/hack 562 client to make it work with Taiwan server files

In any case, GOOD LUCK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am happy to see u back....... Chriss come back n Help us.....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mrgentle Stfu !!!
Check your old post u were also like us before...
If u dont wanna help then u can " **** ** "

Master Summoner
Reaction score
what like us before ? ohh really ? before...didnt mean for months, years ..it was just initial phase.. n i didnt kept on Begging n Begging n Begging all the way.... postin in the coding section..you were like "some one donate me an updater.... in am a baby " just buzz off idiot and you stfu and stop making crap topic for stuffs where you should use common sense ..like mainserver error, clients whateva bla bla Dork

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Magixxx : Chriss came only to give a clue ? This means all is ok with him. At least i hope it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back