Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A guild site

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Alright, I've worked with photoshop, but I honestly have no clue on how to do the actual website :>

I downloaded Dreamweaver and I'm starting to understand some of it.

I know it's HTML and not the most advance language in the world, but keep in mind that I have never done any websites before.

I need idea's and suggestions on how to improve it.

I would like to remove the 2x Scroll bars in both the Iframe and the website, but I have no clue how to!

I googled around abit and i found a whole lot of javascript, but it seems to be a lot of unessesairy coding for such a small thing?

Suggestions and ideas?

Edit; Also. Is there any way to "bypass" cURL, even though the host is blocking it?
// Flawz

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol, is this a showcase or do you just need help?

HTML: Most webpages use it, about 90% I guess or even more.

The scrollbars appear when your page is too long...I only see the scrollbar in the frame and I see white space around the site (1280x1024). The other scrollbar....how else do you want that users are able to view the bottem part of that page?

I know ImageReady actually made the site, but you really should consider using CSS to position your stuff...

Sorry, I have no clue what cURL is...

Daevius

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i suggest
no frames :S *shivers*
center the main block make height matching browser and user div with overflow for the content block
the markup could also need some cleanup

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Aye, sorry if it's the wrong section.

Anywho, Obviously I failed at coding, so i made someone else do it :>. See how it turns out ;)

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
IMHO the sytax has 2 erros 1 in which your image alt test is balnk and one in the top line where this is present i think
media="screen"

but the W3c can tell you better than me

Back