Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A ''little'' problem with iweb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i made a jd server using this files and i try to modifiy my character using iweb but i can't select the character and i think that this is the reason Fără titlu - A ''little'' problem with iweb - RaGEZONE Forums
and yes i changed my sistem language in all types of chinese and the result is the same

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
most the iwebs on here will corrupt the charcters as stated in another topic

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so it's another way to modify my character and if it's not can you tell me how i solve the problem with iweb

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
what are you trying to modify? and theres no other way to mod ur charc. unless u make iweb to work right with the database and roles, but to me i wouldnt edit any charc, to make gm and so forth use phpmyadmin with the proper commands

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
for gm i used call addGM(xx,1) but that isn't the problem
i tryed to modify my base stats my reputations my stat and tome points
oh i forgot some servers have max chroma level 81 on this forum is a guilde for this and it's not can you tell me how i can make this thing and you know a task editor and a npcgen editor which really works

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back