• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

A little tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is request i think...just need a little help on improving myself...
I have PS for like ~1y,so i am already completed most tutorials,have made many my own things,i guess i can say i am not newbie anymore...but now i am a little stuck,i try as musch as i can (ya,i know,youll think i am starting to whine ;) ) but now i am improving by only littles steps...so i want something "big" or just "bigger then now",maybe there is better way to learn?books?maybe some "more sirious" websites? Just want something harder then easy step-by-step tut. Thanks,i hope i can get help here or just some tips where i can search :)

With love,Linex ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If u want to learn.. try to make higly advance robots or something, get tutorials from PS freaks that know every inch of photoshop.. like..

That guy is freakin insane. I learnt alot from him\her

rd is creative
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ImortaL said:
If u want to learn.. try to make higly advance robots or something, get tutorials from PS freaks that know every inch of photoshop.. like..

That guy is freakin insane. I learnt alot from him\her

i have seen that tutorial before when i was still starting lol! so i can't really do it. now, i might try it again hahaha!

hmm about large pieces, i applied the techniques i learned from my sig making + experimentation and practice :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, first time i started with photoshop and saw those tutorials, i was quite shocked. Every time i saw one of his tutorials i were like.. "No way, i can't do that". But i kept forcing myself to learn. You learn new tecniques when u work with tutorials that are harder than your own skill level.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ImortaL said:
Yeah, first time i started with photoshop and saw those tutorials, i was quite shocked. Every time i saw one of his tutorials i were like.. "No way, i can't do that". But i kept forcing myself to learn. You learn new tecniques when u work with tutorials that are harder than your own skill level.

Thats wat i mean...i WANT to learn,but i cant learn from nothing :)
Thanks,ill try those tuts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back