• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

A Note on Deletion and Banning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IF your THREAD got deleted , its because there was a REASON for doing it DO NOT COMPLAIN

IF YOU GOT BANNED for 1-7 days , do not complain ( Reason for banning was because you continued to make the thread ( or another Stupid Thread ) or even started cussing on the MODS

- Reason for any Thread to be deleted = SCAMS , Bad Threads ( Adverstiment on the wrong section )

ASKING FOR SOMETHING THAT THERE's on the Stickis or already POST = Delete Thread cos you didnt USED the SEARCH

Any info is already there JUST LEARN TO Search , MODS or other members ARENT Here to give all your answer , SEARCH them , if they dont exist then ASK

( PS - IF i find anyone that posts a thread and he says he didnt found the info ,and I by USING the search Find it , i Swear I'll ban him)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back