• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

A server working use IIS!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My server work but my clien cant join game, i can choose a server to play. My server run IIS, some1 please help me to setup Bomegame on lan! Please!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
err huh lan?? does that mean something like a cyber cafe?? lolz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server Work well on Lan within IIS config, but data not save. So I give up :((

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey, when i reg through website,IIS, and play, i saw my reg name in game, not guess, logout, then login, then logout, then login,then play,... do many times . I don't see any guess. Is it save ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to change "AccountNeed=1" in .ini files in your game server file then reload server... im sure your account will no longer logged in ... ;) this is because database server cant be contacted by gameserver(s).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which data to be save, sir !? my pc down for 2 day, hix, i can't play any game . and i noob this game, hix hix !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you change it to 1 you cant login (there is a error), instead change it to 0, you can play but the data cant save..
yeah, of course user cant login when changing this to 1, because game server cant contact db server (error!!), so it doesnt knows how to verify user account.

Back