• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

A web design

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
Well, a friend asked me to help him out with a web design he needed.
I haven't done one in quite a while.
This is about an hour of work.

Tiretism - A web design - RaGEZONE Forums

Gimme some tips, still got some work to do.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
why u made it so small do it like 1400x1600 ore so :)

u can do many things with that size and try ading some sort of blue "dark but not that dark background" and rotate the top menu and create a slider under the menu and content and the footer its kinda bad i think it dosent realy give u te feling that there is the end its like a menu . and post the outcome :D if u want to do ofc.

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips guys, I agree with the size, gonna make it larger, gonna brighten his ish up, too.

I was already gonna add blue to it, just got lazy and decided to leave it for later. :p

Reaction score
yeah it DOES need to be bigger. uhm, use different ornaments, preferrably your own. pentool bruh. better yet just mess around in illustrator... ANYWAY not too bad. and don't repeat the same styles over and over again for every single panel, differentiate a little; maybe the side panels one style and the middle panels another. and make the footer and nav different styles from the rest for sure.

Back