Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A Work in progress

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wokfmaster you might want to not privatize the video :wink:. And by the way excellent job in your progress, good to see this section is still active!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
totally screwed up on that looking to make another one sorry

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now it's viewable lol. But can I just suggest in the future you try to stabilize that frame rate a bit on videos. That one almost gave me a headache.

By memory the file base looks like something from an old Mayhem build or maybe LoKF?

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any updates on your progress so far?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
as of at the moment waiting on my new pc to get done and im working on making my own server and buying some business package for it
its taking a while because its really just me and some friends its my project but im not going to ask them for money help too good of friends for that anyways from what we have done so far the game is playable all missions seem to be working fine the footage I made was from bizou at level 80
our level cap is 145
working on a new sound set for the dungeons and cities please if anyone is interested in trying this out download your Hamachi and ill give you the group connection for testing and playing I have said that up to 28 people can play PM me on here or Skype me rj.damm83

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm glad there's still updates from you. I've spread the word about your and my fb group friends are excited with your project. As soon as you get things working , up and running officially , I can guess ypu will have a decent amount of users :) It's nice to see this section having activity again.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You guys do know there are already 3 WoKF servers running right? Revolution, Intense and one just named World of Kung Fu. Just thought I'd mention that since people seem to be talking as though there isn't anywhere to play.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You guys do know there are already 3 WoKF servers running right? Revolution, Intense and one just named World of Kung Fu. Just thought I'd mention that since people seem to be talking as though there isn't anywhere to play.

Yes , but then , the whole point is that , just exactly how many people are into wokf now? Not much , only a few hundred of players are left. So when you see someone developing a private server nowadays for a game like wokf, it's something good . Please do support him :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think a few hundred is an over-estimate lol. And the way I see it is, as you said, the player-base is small. So with 3 servers all ready up why would stretching the small player-base even thinner over a 4th be a good thing?

As it is 3 is too many. The only real way to make WoKF seem even slightly active would be to get everyone on a single server, but that won't happen since the owners of all three current ones have vastly different ideas on how WoKF should be.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think a few hundred is an over-estimate lol. And the way I see it is, as you said, the player-base is small. So with 3 servers all ready up why would stretching the small player-base even thinner over a 4th be a good thing?

As it is 3 is too many. The only real way to make WoKF seem even slightly active would be to get everyone on a single server, but that won't happen since the owners of all three current ones have vastly different ideas on how WoKF should be.

You do have a point. But right now , I'm only focusing on who can bring a change to the wokf section in Ragezone. So far , it's only wokfmaster that's doing developments and keeping this section running. Face it , if he isn't doing anything , this section would be dead. IKnowStuff13 , if you can develop or have any wokf server files that are handy , please do release or make a start up yourself , would be great.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been helping the devs of 2 of the currently running servers with bug fixing and some other things. I also am the one that released the level 145 server files that I believe WoKFMaster is using as well as the lst editors you linked to in your archive post.

I've run or worked on a bunch of servers over the years but have moved my actual work away from the IT field so I haven't taken up any new projects for a long time because of that.

If there's any specific requests that anyone has I don't mind seeing what I can do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think a few hundred is an under estimate. Never under estimate a professional <3!

Lot's of people are involved on this server.

wokfmaster - A Work in progress - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back