• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

A3 India Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys , I have followed up protbhai's guideand used his server files.I have hexed the client and also used a3 updater bypass application. But i have used it with a3 india client. I am able to connect to server and login,But the problem is after i select my character the loading window appears ( with theme music playing) but it stays on like that. I mean nothing happens after that It just says loading.Can u help me with this. A3 india client is a must as i cant dwnload neother coz my hostel has a very bad net speed.
@dhiru ty for ur suggestion with zoneserver it helped.Try and help me with the above problem too plzzzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back