• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

A3 india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:busted_co Can anyone tell me the secert codes of the indian server of a3. plz anyone help me and say wht are the codes or the file from which I can get the stuffs and one thing more about the dog race heard that there are some files by adding the files we can win the race Plz friends help me. OR u can email me also at : love90892007@yahoo.com:juggle:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
a3 india code

hi guys me 2 in ned of this plz help me now a days ther r many uch tings cming like unique weapona dn fortune card:2gunsfiring_v1:that is imp and i need of all codes and the codes which u guys mension in the previou page of this forum is the same as well as in a3 india cani ale 2 try that in our server can i do that :busted_co for EG that GM codes :construct which is restricted can b used by me as per the detail given in that :scratch:if it is not working them plz guys if u have some other thing like boss drop how 2 find that and race of dogs and some other item .........And i need thng is how 2 make a unique with the help of fortune card and what r the necessary thngs required dor making unique:kisss: if that is personal which u r sening plz send me in my following Email iD goodyguyjack@gmail.com,goody@yahoo.com i am w8ing for ur reply guys plz send me ur reply as oon as possible............................:smilie_xp

Master Summoner
Reaction score
the codes you both are looking for are:

1) @IMALOSER
2) @IWANTTOCHEATBUTICANT
3) @ISHOULDBESLEEPINGBYNOW
4) @EVERYONEISBETTERTHANME
5) @INEEDACLUE

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Best Codes for A3 GAME so FAR!!!!

the codes you both are looking for are:

1) @IMALOSER
2) @IWANTTOCHEATBUTICANT
3) @ISHOULDBESLEEPINGBYNOW
4) @EVERYONEISBETTERTHANME
5) @INEEDACLUE

I will "ADD" 1 thing ...
Type the Codes Directly when Chatting with "Guidelulu" or "Guidemax", its most EFFECTIVE tht way...in this manner.

Example : @IMALOSER <IGN> <UserID> <Password>

THIS WILL WORK ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back