• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

A3 Server Files Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Heya,

I want to get this section back to the activity it had back then. A3 Returns is around the corner and before the beta is released and all the dreams of hosting a A3 Private Server are shattered, I want this place established.

If anyone has a collection of all the server files right from 1.20 to 2.19, I would like you to make a permanent host out of it - preferrably FileFront.

Please upload the links here and I will sticky your post up to stay that way here in the A3 Section.

Thank You,
- Wyk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@iNs@nE

hi insane ...... can u tell me when a3 returns is coming back .... and where can we see all its information and where we can get all its link etc. etc.

I know this is a useless question in this thread but plz reply so that every know whats all going to happen......

Hope u will reply
w8ing for ur reply eagerly dear:mellow:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
- That is the official site of A3 Returns. It is currently under closed beta and open beta testing phase. It is as far as my knowledge goes only available to the Koreans. I will update you people if I get any inside information on it.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
@Abhove Moderator Fck of Again We don't Need you

REPORTED TO FORUM ADMINSTRATOR ABOUT THIS Ducking BLUFF MASTER

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Abhove Moderator Fck of Again We don't Need you

REPORTED TO FORUM ADMINSTRATOR ABOUT THIS Ducking BLUFF MASTER

Lawl. Aren't you the one who used to suck up to me like a maniac? U don't need me? Then get out of here. Yawn! Lol.

EDIT: Warned for instigating a flame war and abuse against a Moderator.

Last edited:
@work
Reaction score
- That is the official site of A3 Returns. It is currently under closed beta and open beta testing phase. It is as far as my knowledge goes only available to the Koreans. I will update you people if I get any inside information on it.

Thnks for this . . . . Can you unpack or bypass their client ??

RZ ROCKS :thumbup:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I hawe only 2:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@ RaF71
Thnx for the links buddy. You're ever helpful. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi welcome back insane and rest all its good to see atlest some 1 taking a step forward to get this dead section back uop

i am visiting rz after 6-7 months or maybe more :)
guys keep up the good work i can only compliment all
regs
varun

@work
Reaction score
A3 Server 2.05 (By Raf71) :

A3 Server 2.05 (By CVR Dheeraj) :

A3 Server 2.15 :

A3 Server 2.19 :

ATZ key removed EXE 2.19 :

I also have some important utilities but as you didnt Mention here so i didnt uploaded that .

Thanks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can share those links too. I wanna unify all the links under one thread like we have all about A3. So it'd be a good addition I guess. Good job on the links you provided. :) Will verify them once we have em all and sticky em up.

@work
Reaction score
This is some utilities that can help ppl and i also added a client of ep 5 Ip 127.0.0.1 and port 8811.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Added all the files to a sticky. If anyone has any more shares, do make here so that I can update the sticky. :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thread Closed! Gather many links for downloads. If anyone still wishes to upload stuff and contribute for the community, please PM me the links and I will add them in the sticky and credit it to you.

Thank You all for your co-operation.

Regards,
- Wyk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back