• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[AAC] AAC Page Setup

Death is Inevitable.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
CREDITS TO Gihow, Nicaw, and Fatality

Ok, I know everyone has an AAC Page walkthrough, but I'm gunna include some things that others dont. I also know you have probably seen a bajillion walkthroughs that look exactly like this... THIS IS THE ORIGINAL!

Firstly: We need an Xampp package. This can be found at

SourceForge.net: Downloading ...

Install the package to your desktop, agree to the licenses, and ur done with this step.

Step Two: Open the "htdocs" folder inside of the Xampp folder. Delete both index.htm and index.php. Doing so will keep you from seeing the Xampp page every time u run Xampp.

Step Three: Go back to the first Xampp folder, and run setup_xampp.bat.
When it finishes setting up, you will a msg such as "Press any key to continue". Do so, and the black box will disappear.

Step four: Now we need the AAC files. I reccomend Nicaw's AAC with highscores, but you can use ANY AAC files, they all run the same way.
For Nicaw's files, go to SourceForge.net: Downloading ...
After downloading the files, open the files in Winzip or WinRAR, and put ALL the files (NOT the folder containing the files, but the ACTUAL FILES) into htdocs folder.

Step Five: Now it's time to see if your ACC Page worked. Go back to the xampp folder, and run xampp_start.exe. A black window will pop up, and if it worked right, a msg will appear saying
### APACHE + MYSQL IS STARTING NOW ###. NOTE TO USER: DO NOT CLOSE XAMPP MANUALLY, USE THE XAMPP_STOP.EXE ICON. If you dont, this will possibly crash ur xampp database, making it unuseable!

Now go to cPanel

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks again ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u can Acc page setup in wallpaper.. or jpg for me see?.

TQ

sorry my bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry but i'm stuck at one part.... i followed every thing but i'm stuck at one part i dont understand what you mean by this
Open it in wordpad or notepad. do cntrl + f, and type in "//Location of data directory" without the quotes. Where it says "$dirdata" put the location of the data folder from your server there. It should look similiar to this: C:/YurOTS STF Edition/data/ but it should be YOUR data directory, not mine. Remember to put the / at the end of the directory.

are you talking about my maplestory server? or MySQL server? i'm lost.... and its saids OTS.... whats that? i mean all related to my question tho ... =/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use Gesior's AAC files which are ao much easier to install on xampp

Back