Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Abaut Justei and NWK

Master Summoner
Reaction score
hey guys yea you are right all nwk team is not corupted rly...they made a nice job etc.. good luck with the server.. BUT
THERE IS JUSTEI
for me justei is corupted atm not at nwk.now at forum.ragezone.com every thread abaut NWK was adversting or how ever and you now deleting posts of other ppls who adversting hist server!,, wtf??
P.S i am sorry abaut my eng.. but i think you understand all.. GL

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
we all know that justei have his own rules and we all know that this rules are not the ragezone rules, but we can do nothing, MentaL do nothing against Justei and Justei himself wont step back from his mod position volnuntary ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I see now that most of you can't see this small difference.
There is no place in general section for threads like "Come one all join my server it's cool best cool best amazing and once again cool..."
There are discussions. If you would check rules and some of Justei's words like that it's acceptable to make recommendations and constructive discussions you would be able to start smart thread which will not be against any of the rules.
If you think that nwk's threads are protected make then threads in simillar way as they did.
If it will be deleted etc. then you can call someone corrupted and ask mods to be fair.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It's verry funny that the "highly discussed thread" about nwk wasnt a real discussion, just kids flaming, hating and telling they are gonna ddos it. Refer here. That thread was alive until today, I think it got deleted as he saw many people start to give a damn and open their eyes about the unfairness that happens in this section. There's no real rules in this section and it needs new fair moderators but I doubt something will be done about it. :glare:

Reaction score
I recommend one of you guys to try to moderate this section for more than 6 months, I dare you to do better.
It's one of the worst sections I have ever moderated in terms of community and it's nothing new to ANYONE in the staff that this section is mostly spam and flaming.

No one of you have ANY idea of how much it takes to moderate this section, WHY? Because I keep it clean, NONE of you have ANY idea of how much poop I clean in this section on a daily basis in this section, I remove more spam and flame daily (And I really mean spam and flame, stuff like "duck u blblblblblblbaaaaa ashdjash <insert 10 smilies here>" etc.) here than in my two other sections, Coders Paradise and Tech Zone together in a WEEK.

Why do I remove this spam? Because if I didn't you guys wouldn't even be able to even browse this forum!

So please stop telling me I'm "unfair" or "corrupted" before you've even TRIED to walk in my shoes for a single Ducking week.

You're judging me over the actions I've supposedly taken over the last couple of months, well guess what. I've been moderating this section for well over a year now and if I wasn't doing a good and fair job I wouldn't be doing it anymore, and I certainly wouldn't have been given two sections in the outerworld.

It's always easy to find a scapegoat, and you guys see about 10% of my work here, and out of that you manage to only find bad things about me. However you overlook the good things I do for you guys.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If I would have an oprotunity to moderate this section, I certainly would!

Reaction score
If I would have an oprotunity to moderate this section, I certainly would!

I believe you, but don't bash on me before you've even tried. It's easy to bash on someone, but believe me, once you've moderated this section for a couple of months you're not going to be as happy about it.

I've only staid on because I still believe SOME people here have the decency to respect what I do for them. But I'm starting to become uncertain of that.

I'm not saying I haven't done mistakes, I surely have. But I try to learn and better myself, but in the end, the good I've done here FAR outweighs the bad.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And this is why you deleted XanOnline topic after being released within 2 days (Without giving a warning incase going against rules)
and now you return it,
My topic had no flaming or spamming or going against rules (Even if it did, you could show some respect and ask to edit the unliked part)
Not all are flamers or kids here okay? we have got some pretty well-respected members here too.. so don't judge all for this

If it's too hard for you being a moderator, leave it for someone else please, Thank you.

And by the way, you're not a fair person because of what you did to XanOnline topic while other topics were alike..

Greetings.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Justei, you don't even care about kalonline section, could you visit release section and tell us what's going on there?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Justei yea you are good mod here but if we respect nwk and upades adversting then respect other ones not only delete it.I know you got much to do with nwk and whit mod job but you looked the release section?? cuz need to be cleaned for sure.
XanOnline topic was deleted but why nwk one was not??there was flame spam etc.. ftw??

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Justei yea you are good mod here but if we respect nwk and upades adversting then respect other ones not only delete it.I know you got much to do with nwk and whit mod job but you looked the release section?? cuz need to be cleaned for sure.
XanOnline topic was deleted but why nwk one was not??there was flame spam etc.. ftw??

Bcaz Justei is in Nwk team not XanOnline team...
simple as that ...

Back