Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About day and night in maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Prot - About day and night in maps - RaGEZONE Forums

Any Idea how to make a map dark or day? :grr:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its upon tym find a time at which day is changing to night nd take minutes first nd den hr find in map file ull get it nd ther is a time fixed of day to night nd all find it

Reaction score
its upon tym find a time at which day is changing to night nd take minutes first nd den hr find in map file ull get it nd ther is a time fixed of day to night nd all find it
Its not that.. some maps are dark and some are having daylight .. like C1 is a dark map and temoz, quanto, wolfrek etc are having daylight.. C2, C3 all are dark..

I guess this is too complicated without the proper tools.
any clue abt what the tool does? I mean which file it changes?

Reaction score
@Protisback

How did you get the screenshot taken?

I just replaced c1 with temoz files (both server and client side). which means C1 is fully temoz now.. but since C1 is a dark map .. the new temoz is dark too.. the other thing is that whichever map dnt have minimap are dark maps.. this means its directly connected to minimap issue too..
tried editing mc.ull too but didnt worked...

And Dheeraj talking about sm tool.. :thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back