Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2O About Hexing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, i would love to devote my time into hexing. i just need to learn how to hex the L2server.exe. if u can help it is greatly appreciated. thanks. :smilie3:

Master Summoner
Reaction score
if u r leecher: just know how to use UltraEdit
if u r developer: u know what to do :) (need to know how to disassemble and know a lots about asm language...)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First, go read asm tutorial. Second, try to make something easy. Third, try to make something difficult. Then, if you succeeded, you may say you are a good hexer.
It's easy. Hardest thing is finding the right place to hex. And it takes 8 - 30 hours for me to find it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dragoon69 in what you need help man tell to me again.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
The problem is there are alot of virtual addresses that you have to find which ones they link to etc etc it's a pain in the butt trying to find them exp if you don't know where to look to begin with, I have hexxed a few things in my day but still haven't figured out fully how to hex the l2server.exe file... good luck.

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ei Kill4You... Need Some Help Here... I Need Some File Updates For Server C1

To C3 Server... I Was Wondering If You Have The Files Needed For The Update...

Tanx In Advance... :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
actualy hexing isnt so hard as it looks :) asm language is as simple as possible, you just need a good teacher and you will learn hexing in one week :p

C

ciganobr

help,Lineage2

Hi,I created a server of official L2,but total different of the emulator did not abtain to move in nothing,nor to create an account GM I knew to make,or to change xp,necessary of aid to learn the commands of the server official since I am thankful.:3dflagsdo

Z

Zuher

Can someone help with it? Maybe useful link or something else.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
caballeros, buen dia. tengo un pequeño problema con mi server y necesito algo de ayuda, cuando tengo q empesar a subir mis skill, en ves de aparecer el libro correspondiente al skill, aparece en una espada, necesito saber cual es el archivo para arreglar eso, mi server es de c4, aparte q necesito saber cual es el prog para editar dicho archivo, por favor informenme a mi mail lo mas pronto posible caballeros, q tengan buen dia....

Back