• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

# About Ran Section #

Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hello guys

Ran section ,
this section already not so clean , too many people post at wrong section but no one clean it
already 5 days , and 1 week still no people clean

don't know why
i think maybe the mod don't develop Ran online private server
so i suggest have 2 new ran moderator or call other mod that was hardworking to care the section

thank you
sorry bad english MentaL told me to post here xD

Last edited:
Reaction score
i've been looking on the ran online section, yes there's so much thread in the wrong section, and i reported it immediately,
and as far as i see in the log, no one have ever reported it, except me.
you can use report button to report,
as far as i know, james always so very active to handle report....
as long as you reported it, i believe it will be handled, just put more explained reason, because sometimes just clicking on spam/wrong section aren't enough without further explanation why it's spam/wrong section, and where's that thread should be :):

if your report aren't handled more than 1 week, you can try to PM super mod, that is what i usually do :):
goodluck :):

Last edited:
Back