Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About Stuck Character in a map even the map are Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any one know what is the solution of this problem...
i have a character stuck in a map even the map are open..
stock in loading screen...

any help would be greatly appreciated

thank you in advanced

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
like mandara for example..even the zone 1 is open my char still gets stock..stock in loading screen

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
that isn't a solution marcuel lol. it seems as though the zone.exe file is not compatible. for example if i use the zone.exe file from k4 the map may be opened but, can't move character from that zone to another. my zone 20 aka anaka kruma keeps crashing for example but, if the map is not open then it won't allow me to move my character. same theory really. try to use another zone.exe file instead.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is the char clean means not edited (putting to much item like armor weapon) may cause stuck on loading screen,

Reaction score
check your gm tools , if you see yellow color tab in your items, delete it and save.
If you deleted something in your param and update it, and you forgot to drop or delete the item,
You character wont load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back