• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

About the Wooolserver in China

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As a Chinese Man,i'm so sorry that the Chinese Game-Woool is hard to be shared.and my skill can't unpack the server and cant crack them....
so i only can share the files which cracked of for free

but now.NPC8'S server won't for free anymore.and many of the people in china dong use the NPC8'S,so the version havn't update untill recentlly.but the M5/AFT is update.

by the way..now the m5/aft are all have not got the free one,and they are all for money.so i can't help you anymore

but if you need theserver which by m5/AFT.i can share them for you.although thay are old as 1.909.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
WOOOL SERVER have many CRPS product it
like NPC8,AFT,M5,YMD,WT,龙蕊 and do on.
but none of them post the free version
they post their things all for money..so i only can share you some free version.

Back