• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

AC CORE - Source code (LAST REV)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AC CORE 4.7 Game server Source code.

Let's just say, what's belong to the people...let's give it back to the people.

I take no credits for this. I will update this thread for later changes. :p:

Credits :
Aion-Core

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The rev is the latest rev. The version that it supports the client is up to 4.7.5.6

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That was an old revision 227, with many unfinished works.
Actual revision is 433.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No problems.
Everybody can download the Rev.355 and end of this week the Revision 450+ with many other improvements.
Aion-Core for end user is free.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No problems.
Everybody can download the Rev.355 and end of this week the Revision 450+ with many other improvements.
Aion-Core for end user is free.
[/QUOTE

Can't read? See the title? (Source CODE) not some compiled bull crap. This thread will be updated with new SVN Source code when I get it. just wait and see . :p:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'd love to see more of this, bring the source back to the community-at-large

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Although I don't make those decisions, the revision we are currently at is @ Revision 616. Lotta new features and cleaning processes were done to ensure low ping times. Visit aion-core.net for more info.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is really awesome to look through. I'm running the current server version and have been debating trying to port the whole thing to C++ as a personal challenge. rev635_U would be amazing to see.

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hi!

Where searching the AC-Tools\Ant folder yguard.jar tipe format?

Back