Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Account creation is automatic ryl1, can you change it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I click on the server and go to the login screen, I just choose any login and any password and create an account, how could it not be like that?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I didn't quite understand what you meant, don't you have accounts created? Or do you want to create a new one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe he mean that the account will be auto create when enter the id and password from the login screen......

will you check the setting of the server auth type....try to use japan in ryl1 will be fine....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe he mean that the account will be auto create when enter the id and password from the login screen......

will you check the setting of the server auth type....try to use japan in ryl1 will be fine....

That's right, the account is created automatically when I enter the ID and Password on the login screen, I wanted it to be through an account created in the DB and not automatically, I'll see if it's not already in Japan and if it isn't I'll put it to test .. thanks for the tip.

It was already Japan, I put Taiwan and now it works normally, thanks.

Last edited:
Back