Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Activation of Mods

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well , since i have seen lot's of ppl adding threads in wrong sections
and spamming as alot , insulting gods , forum , mod's and normal members
and when i saw infuzed thread too with the fail posts of Honor and Infuzed , i had gone crazy

till i saw xXGhostXx wake up from his sleep , and banning Infuzed and HoNoR and maybe other idk , i found that forum is started to be active and good too ...

Weldone Mods for the good work , hope to be the best in this forum
we also know that you have real life as other mods , but try to open more than 2hours
/per day to check the new threads and poop's

GOOD JOB xXGHOSTxX and other mods :) And Also the big owner of this forum MENTAL

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well , since i have seen lot's of ppl adding threads in wrong sections
and spamming as alot

this is another useless spam thread^^ blocking that 2 will not change anything. we dont have active mods then same things will be happen...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
this is another useless spam thread^^ blocking that 2 will not change anything. we dont have active mods then same things will be happen...

well , it's spam thread anymore Mr R3vo :)
i just thank's The mod's for there fantasy work
Nope , they started to be active :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well , it's spam thread anymore Mr R3vo :)
you could do it via pm.

i just thank's The mod's for there fantasy workNope , they started to be active :)
%90 of the threads useless/spam/re-release or contains same things.
ppls reviving a few years old threads with stupid post cos they rnt closed.
ppls to dumb to use like button and they spaming threads with stupid things like good job man... keep going blablabla
none of the mods have enough experience about kal.
none of the mods active enough.

lol, you r in a dream^^

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
you could do it via pm.

%90 of the threads useless/spam/re-release or contains same things.
ppls reviving a few years old threads with stupid post cos they rnt closed.
ppls to dumb to use like button and they spaming threads with stupid things like good job man... keep going blablabla
none of the mods have enough experience about kal.
none of the mods active enough.

lol, you r in a dream^^

well , i don't think u mean with 90% is my threads , my threads are useful , not spam :)
i never revived old thread :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
vote Ghost for Super Mod (or whatever is higher than mod) so he can warn/ban/block ppl without help of the others ^_^

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm active everyday atleast 30 mins in here checking for posts in wrong sections, 2year old revived threads and everything that I'm supposted to do but this section is out of control, my work or any other mod's work does not change anything in the kal section because those "trouble-makers", they are still there and keep posting shenanigans everyday. And in every release or any thread, one person says something and it becomes a 10 page flame/spam/insult and revenge thread THEN, SOME OF YOU CALL ME IDIOT AND RETARDED OR WHATEVER BECAUSE I'M DOING WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO. And you want new mods, lol well if you think like that then the new mods will "piss" you off too lol.

This is the kind of PM I get:(after cleaning the >SHOWROOM< thread of 3 page of argue about something that was told there, like seriously do that in PM, its not called SHOWROOM for nothing. There are some people posting stuff and giving helpfull feedback and that is okay, but when it becomes 3+ pages of fights, it has nothing to do there!)
Sorry but even faggots were better than you in judging the situation xD and you can be sure that it's not only me thinking like that. Got nothing to you but seriously focus on worse poop like egys trash than some little quarrels between some of us:d It's KalOnline section and hate is a part of this game :p and some people just deserve a diss.
LOL Even if I may be right that some people deserve a diss, I have to delete it because in here I'm treating everyone equally no matter who they are.

Like in every thread, there's someone who has something against someone and BOOM the argue war starts.

Here's your logic people, If a mod is too active you insult him of not letting you do your little bs and if hes not well hes a corrupt mofo. DECIDE ALREADY!

People like HonorKal need to be IP banned on all the accounts they own because they clearrly have more than one, they are just reviving old threads to insult people who haven't even talked to them, make mom jokes about eveyone and post retarded images as replies because they are too incompetent and immature to make a smart reply.

I let Infuzed's thread there so everyone sees how HonorKal acted because Infuzed had the right to be mad after HonorKal did a public DDOS atack invite to his server because he got banned after acting stupid. His posts were just facts and thruth(not the god insults but the other part of it)

As I told many times I'm active here the more I can but I also have IRL stuff to do and study alot.

If you have nothing constructive/usefull to say or just wanna tell "Good job mod" or whatever, just don't reply.

Last edited:
A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
lol, sorry to bump but this is just funny here we are in 2013 (I was a mod in 2008 nothing has changed apart from most of the good guyz walked) an RZ Kal section DAM! its just funny as hell. Everyone fighting an diss'in everyone I'm shocked Metal hasn't just closed the section lucky for me but still.

Ghost is right this section is totally out of control.

Back