• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Add Map on Teleport (Blue) Core

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Day!

Can someone help me how to add a MAP or Field on Teleport Core?
I used EPT Based File and i don't have any source code of it.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
I got about 3/4 the way through, in the .sln file you add lines, max of 10 per page, if you need to add a page, you create a new file.

to add page in client side exe you need to find the comparison for current number (remembering 0 point index, so 3 pages would be look for a 2 and so on)
adjust that number accordingly,
i couldnt tell you the page offset sorry.

theres also a comparison for total number of entries that are clickable (say last one is 22 then look for 15 (hex 21)) and need to adjust that accordingly.

that allowed them to be clicked, happy days, but they didnt send you, they either caused the game to crash or would dump you in field 0.
thats where I had got stuck, trying to find the actual page entry number to field number mapping. but I got bored and stopped searching.

Upvote 0
Back