Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Add-On] The Way Of NPC Scripting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont get it how do you know where to put the npc script and where it ends up (in what map) ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uhmm I thought it was very informative but can you make it into a video. It was really hard for me to understand.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey can help me?

if (cm.getPlayer().getVote Points() > 0)
Error missing ) after condition

}(cm.getPlayer().gainVote Points(1)+1);
Error missing ) in parenthetical
Well it seems that you haven't noticed that there is a space between "Vote" and "Points". Try to put those together.

I dont get it how do you know where to put the npc script and where it ends up (in what map) ?
Scripts>NPC long time ago I scripted maplestory npcs, but hope it helps.

Uhmm I thought it was very informative but can you make it into a video. It was really hard for me to understand.
I´m sorry, but it's pretty much impossible for me to do that when I'm not into maplestory anymore.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Best tutorial ever.
I could never learn npc scripting from other tutorias but when i read this i fully understanded it.
This is the reason i became a decent npc scripter.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very late bump... but everytime i open npc.wz in notepad++ i only see jibberish. cant make anything out of it. whats the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back