Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

adding or editing item images to 2d images in image.pak

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want to edit some 2d images in to a 2d image file in the image2d.pak so that it can be used by a item in itemlist bin that is missing a 2d image

how do we get or calculate the image file coordinates?
i think it should be the same for original luna [classic] and luna plus
i know it was in the forums long ago but i cant seem to find it since the forums have changed

item_armor_robe_body_01 - adding or editing item images to 2d images in image.pak - RaGEZONE Forums item_armor_robe_glove_01 - adding or editing item images to 2d images in image.pak - RaGEZONE Forums
how do i get or calculate a 2d item image number if i want to add more images to these files
at the end then how would i get that new 2d item image block number to give to a item in the itemlist bin so it can use the new image block

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the headers are:
ID - File - PxStartColumn - PxStartRow - PxEndColumn - PxEndRow
the posible values are: 0, 36, 72, 108, 144, 180, 216, 252

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could this be explained in a little more detail or an example be given in a image i don't understand what you mean by header
it is just a image file
by the way im doing this for original Luna [classic] -not from Luna Plus source-

if some one could show me how the dark robe {black robe} pieces numbers are calculated then with that i can figure out the code needed for any new additions to the same file

sorry if i am sounding dumb about this but it really has me confused since the two items in the item list bin look to have quite different 2d image numbers

like what are the areas that has red ? and what is the number of ware the 2 blue X are
if this could be explained then i may understand it better
item_armor_robe_glove_01-question- - adding or editing item images to 2d images in image.pak - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok it has been figured out
i edited the information for the Dark Robe to make the icon be misaligned to test if what was figured out was right

here is result
icon edited - adding or editing item images to 2d images in image.pak - RaGEZONE Forums

i will post later in ether tutorial or release section abut how to change or add 2d icons
an yes it does have to do with pixel grindings
as with the post from monkeyslippery i now see that the 0, 36, 72, 108, 144, 180, 216, 252 some of the corner values
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit: for tutorial ---> https://forum.ragezone.com/f546/edit-change-add-2d-images-1075802/

Attachments

Last edited:
Back