Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aging Table's

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
will be available here offsets the aging references taken from the E-XPT, Gregoory if you want to study and tutorials in it ^ ^, all offsets were removed from the game Quantum 1873 - 1875 if you have any offset or unnecessarily so wrong to say that'll change

o forum nao esta suportando todos os codigos aqui entao postei num txt

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I looked at it, cleaned it, compared it with what I see in Olly, considered several more useful methods of representing this information and concluded that none of them started out with a dump from Ollys' CPU disassembly.

Sorry Bruno... What did you want us to do with this?

Reaction score
For you add new ages look this:
CMP WORD PTR DS:[ESI+2DC],14

This is age +20
14 hex - 20 dec

Replace the 14 by the number you want and ready

After that go on the table sheltons in the first act you check the references and change the offset of the references to a new table sheltons

Warning: This changed to +21 but when she goes to +22 did not go up, if anyone knows how to help up there.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I thought there was a guide on changing aging tables? Maybe it was one Gregoo made and is now gone. :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't understand everything Serial Killer says but, it's needed to create a new shelton table?

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

I can't understand everything Serial Killer says but, it's needed to create a new shelton table?

Back