Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aion 3.0]Aion-Lightning 3.0 (FREE!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The sql file for ingameshop is messed up. It seems to be from another emu. I have modified the sql files and now its working well and without errors.

The logic for adding items in the shop is simple:
- object_id - does not matter - The best way is to keep organized per items type (armors, weapons ...)
- item_id - The item ID - This u can take it fron Aion armory database
- item_count - The number of items to sell
- item_type - It seems to correspond to subcategories
- category - Correspond to Elyos or Asmodians - Use 0 for Elyos and 1 for Asmodians
- sub_category - The subcategory defined in XLS file - U can take the number from XLS file
- list - It seems to be for listing or not an item in the shop - Not tested by me but u can try put 1 and see. If not don't touch it.
- sales_ranking - The rank of an item in sales - Maintain at default 1
- gift - Activate the option to send an item as a gift - Not tested by me - Default 1
- title_description - Short description of an item
- description - Long description of an item

One minor problem: I did not find any variable to make an item available to both races so if u want to add items for Elyos and Asmodians u must add the item twice and change the value of category in 0 for Elyos and 1 for Asmodians.

To make it more simple for adding items u can use an excel file and import it to MySQL - Pls google how to import.

I have attached my sql, excel and XML files but pls do not criticize me for not adding some items because I only test from time to time game servers.

Best regards

P.S. Please excuse my english, is not my native language.

hey.. what is this ingameshop1.xls and ingameshop1.xlsx???
and what emulator i use that have wings in my name?? like [wings]Admin[wings]name hope you can know this?? thx!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Those are the excel files i used to make easier to edit ingameshop. U can add items and when u finished u can import this in database.
In the webpage of MySQL u can download the installer of MySQL and u have an option to install only the Excel connector. I have installed this in connection with Excel 2010 and now u have the option to connect with the database and import the file directly in database.

ingameshop1.xls is for excel 97-2003 -- This is optional because is only the file I used first to edit the tables and on my laptop I have Office 2003.

ingameshop.xslx is for excel 2007 and 2010 -- This file u can open with Office 2010 and if u install the connector u can import directly in your database.

Sorry I do not know what emulator have wings in the name.

Best regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got error about spiritmaster summon did not attack and no respawn clickable came out after i diead. thx for the reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back