Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 3.5 Emulator Questions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all! Please tell me, what are the most completed sources for Aion 3.5? And where i can get them? It is the sources so that I can build it on Linux. Or basically everyone uses PTS compiled Core (but in this case there is no way to fix bugs in the core, or does everything work in the PTS?)? How much RAM do I need at least?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You will never find a complete emulator, no matter how good it is there will always be work required. 4-8GB of ram should be enough.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You will never find a complete emulator, no matter how good it is there will always be work required. 4-8GB of ram should be enough.
I understand. Therefore, I am looking for the most efficient one available.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You can take a look for an AL 3.9 SRC or an ready compiled one from Robyson as example. The 3.9 SRC is a good base, but needs also many reworks inside. Or simply join an java server thats already running as public server ;)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can take a look for an AL 3.9 SRC or an ready compiled one from Robyson as example. The 3.9 SRC is a good base, but needs also many reworks inside. Or simply join an java server thats already running as public server ;)
Thank you sir. But what about sources? The use of precompiled core is highly questionable

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
DELETED LINK

With these SRC is started to code my server, i´ve removed a lot and fixed many stuff / addet retail stuff, so yeah possible. This src has a good base in my opinion. I started with an compiled server here, but all these bugs inside was to weird for me. Issues like enchant stats and skill errors are in nearly every compiled core here, and i dont know why :D
My compiled server and src i wont share, was to much work till now and my server is only running for some persons as test server.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hi all! Please tell me, what are the most completed sources for Aion 3.5? And where i can get them? It is the sources so that I can build it on Linux. Or basically everyone uses PTS compiled Core (but in this case there is no way to fix bugs in the core, or does everything work in the PTS?)? How much RAM do I need at least?
I recommend this 3.5 source code based on Aion Lightning for you to learn how to fix
and it's already included GeoData ->

PTS 4.6 works much better than emulators, because there is no problem with Stats, GeoData and some other things, you cannot make fixes because there is no source code, but you can tweak it to work fine, it needs at least 32Gb of RAM.

To use Emu on linux you can check the StingerOne Tutorial -> HERE!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recommend this 3.5 source code based on Aion Lightning for you to learn how to fix
and it's already included GeoData ->

PTS 4.6 works much better than emulators, because there is no problem with Stats, GeoData and some other things, you cannot make fixes because there is no source code, but you can tweak it to work fine, it needs at least 32Gb of RAM.

To use Emu on linux you can check the StingerOne Tutorial -> HERE!!
Thanks, but I'm more interested in the 3.x.x version of the game

I think that I have enough experience to compile it on Linux

Upvote 0
Back