• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Aion] Need Developers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I run a Aion private server called DreamAion. I am seeking active Java developers with some knowledge of C and C++. PLEASE be genuine. I hate scammers (I'm sure we all do.) I would also need you to communicate and respond instead of ignoring or giving one worded responses. My main focus right now is getting developers specifically for developing autogroup battlegrounds like on NotAion and Gamezaion and of course fixing bugs. Someone who knows how to sniff packets (I'm still learning lol). I would of course love to be longterm partners if it works out.

Position Details (Developer)
Testing/developing battleground specific code and applying it to source code and applying bug fixes while updating packets of the source.

Server Information
Version: 4.8
Rates: See dreamaion.com/info to see rates.
Sites: and

If interested, please contact me by PM with the following form filled out:

Name:
Time Zone:
Skype / Email:
General Availability:
Additional Info:
Experience:
Any questions:

Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still looking for a dev that can sniff packets from retail and apply daily updates to source..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back