Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-=*Aion Preconfigured By v1pon3 Rev 1437*=-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
I wan't to put here my server files and officially modded and configured by me.

-=*Info About Rev*=-
- Chests in Eltnen in a random way with respawn at 4 o'clock.
- If the player consisting in group, has left game more than for 10 minutes or has departed from partners further, than on 100 metres, it will automatically throw out from group.
- The system of flights, now the flight button is corrected will be active on flight time, and you can take advantage of it for landing of the character as some packages are corrected. It is necessary to realise flight time.
- Possibility of studying of abilities of the handicraftsman, is added support of recipes.
- For managers the new command of management by a server//legion is added.
- In options, now it is possible, to include messages at unknown packages.
- Installation of an emblem is accessible to the legion to players.
- The award of experience for players who were in group at relogin is corrected.
- New quests are added, for territory Beluslan and are corrected in Eltnen.
- The column admin at players in a database of a game server is removed, now access level undertakes from a database of a server of authorisation.
- Are corrected Z co-ordinates of subjects for gathering in territory Morheim and Eltnen.
- The new system command of the manager//sys shutdown | restart is added.

-=*------------*=-

Try It U'll Like it! For Sure.

1.Server Pack:
:thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just my files ... :))

:lol: maan i respect you :) u can say soo poop words:D

so can show u ? ur credits on this GameServer ? and Mode ? :thumbdown:

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

this ist a aion-unique emulator?
Yes Aion Unique Emulator! I Just Optimized it and Configured aswell and fixed some bugs on legions! :) and factions :wink:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i agree with Danny, its the same Emu you just took his work and said its yours lol but good luck and hope Danny still continues his good works

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@v1pon3 - ok let's say is your work ok you'll see later :) have a nice day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back