Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

aion8.4 JAVA

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reupload !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Am I reading the descriptions from the original poster correct? That this thing has AI that goes with you into instances so you can do it solo?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
이 서버와 호환되는 클라이언트를 찾고 있습니다. 무슨 이유인지 중국 클라이언트가 서버 선택창으로 넘어가지 않습니다.

인증서버에 등록된 게임이 없습니다.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Looking for a client compatible with this server. For some reason, the Chinese client does not proceed to the server selection window.

There are no games registered on the authentication server.
Was mentioned at list few time. 7.2 client with Chinese patch what is provided 2 pages before.
Post in thread 'aion8.4 JAVA' https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/aion8-4-java.1227237/post-9253560
You can login by 7.2 without this patch. But some 8.4 futures will be not available.
PS. If you don't want they delete your question because of not English language. I prefer to use Google translate.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wish I was a bit smarter... I think I get most of what to do except for the Install Java and MySQL environments on your own, use Navicat to load the data files into the database, and modify the 'gameserver' table's 'network' settings accordingly. part. I need more of a step by step for this I guess. If anyone is kind enough to help.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I wish I was a bit smarter... I think I get most of what to do except for the Install Java and MySQL environments on your own, use Navicat to load the data files into the database, and modify the 'gameserver' table's 'network' settings accordingly. part. I need more of a step by step for this I guess. If anyone is kind enough to help.
There is many tutorials on this forum how to setup emu. Not mentioning hundreds on YouTube. After write in Google first position

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is many tutorials on this forum how to setup emu. Not mentioning hundreds on YouTube. After write in Google first position

This helps :) Thank you! I'm a noob what can I say. But your guidance helps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to add a 4.75 map inside, but when I opened the map, it didn't show up

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back