Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aliens / UFOs / GHOSTS! What do you belive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MC Web Designs
Reaction score
Eye catching thread name, right? haha, no I wanna know other peoples suggestions and thoughts about Aliens, UFO's, Ghosts, After Life and things like that.

I'm the type of person who wants to get an understanding of everyones thoughts :) Thanks, feel free to comment.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I saw a UFO along time ago when i was a kid, something strange has gone over me, we were 3. and i was going in a bike. I dont know what was that at all. but it was really weird.

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
I've only seen what I can call a UFO because I really had no explanation of it, there's a video of a news report I found on youtube about it aswell, right by where I live.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well ufos have to exist?
The universe is unlimited, and i dont belive that we are the only ones living in this endless universe.
I haven't seen ghost's or ufo's my self but i belive that they exist

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When I was four, I saw a large swan flying over our house. I was 100% sure it was an angel and I had been babbling about it for a few days after that. But no, I do not believe in super natural stuff, I am certain that there is a scientific explanation on everything. After looking at /r/science, you're gonna be amazed of what you can do to mimic what looks supernatural.

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
When I was four, I saw a large swan flying over our house. I was 100% sure it was an angel and I had been babbling about it for a few days after that. But no, I do not believe in super natural stuff, I am certain that there is a scientific explanation on everything. After looking at /r/science, you're gonna be amazed of what you can do to mimic what looks supernatural.

Well, I seen the ghost of my dead brother, my mum went to lift him up and he dis-apeared. My other little brother is his twin, but died when he was young. Now, I seen that with my own two eyes. It freaked me out, so i belive that ghosts definetly exist, I'm not to sure about Angels and Demons though, thats just scaremonging I guess.

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
I saw the Flying Dutchman once, it might have been on TV but I'm a believer.

Hahahaha, so you dont belive in all this UFO, Ghost stuff?

Well, Like Aksel said before, the universe is unlimited, we have not found a stop to it, so how do we know that we are not the only living things in the universe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back