Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Allods Online 1.1.02.0 Server + Client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Guys, I dunno if this Forum is still active or not, but I rly wanted to open a Allods Online Private Local Server to play the game and enjoy the nostalgia again, however noone provided the server files + clients, and after searching and contacting so many russian, 1 very nice dude provided me with the serverfiles and client for 1.1.02.0, i follow this guide on the forum:

and it works until step 3 for the wamp, whenever i check the acount.php on the firefox it gives me a hessian error, and when i try to open the masterserver.bat it immediatly shuts down, in console.bat it asks for login and pwd, even if i write the pwd i made in postgres or the account login ind pwd, i get an error

can anyone help me out?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am trying to open an local server too and stucked activating an account. But my wamp page have timeouted. For hessian error you can check the port in url in the accountExample.php at line 8. It must be same with the <auth> part in shard_local.xml

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There's a full guide posted by Jinjer on Allods Developers Community

Back