Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ANARCHY BUFF SYSTEM] Neuz Crash

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i debug my files or source the anarchy buff i already check it one by one but and resource and i have this problem.

The neuz start to crash after i use the anarchy buff any of the buff then when i debug it this is the problem i try to double check the #ifdef __NEW_STACKABLE_AMPS system in all Ketchup files release and its fine no proble same codes same vibes but i got this problem.. can anyone help me out of here thanks.. Screenshot_3 - [ANARCHY BUFF SYSTEM] Neuz Crash - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i debug my files or source the anarchy buff i already check it one by one but and resource and i have this problem.

The neuz start to crash after i use the anarchy buff any of the buff then when i debug it this is the problem i try to double check the #ifdef __NEW_STACKABLE_AMPS system in all Ketchup files release and its fine no proble same codes same vibes but i got this problem.. can anyone help me out of here thanks..View attachment 172636

Incorrect buff ID value or missing the ItemProp entry for that id. You could also remove the crash by looking at the above code, but it won't fix the issue.

Upvote 0
Back