• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mangos Anti-hack for Mangos 7626.... 2.4.3 patch

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi !
i have a question !!!
i have a server for 2.4.3 too !
and i using core 7290 and you use 7626 !
i did think the 7290 is the latest core for 2.4.3 !!!

if i can use the core upper than it as 8xxx for 2.4.3 ?
please guide me !

thanks !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the "latest" core for 2.4.3 is 6767 (or near it - I don't know rev for sure) and it is possible to use higher rev for 2.4.3 but you will have to use downgrade patch for source. Personally I would not recommend using any 8xxx rev for branch 0.12 (2.4.3) due to massive changes in code. If you want to find those patch look at MaNGOS dev forum for more precise instructions.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No it's not? If you don't know what you're talking about (and this is directed mostly at TrekPL and SharpSabre) I suggest you don't comment - it's not like you have to.

Latest Mangos for 2.4.3 is the backport from 8757 at the moment. You can find it's changelog here - as you can see, latest update was today and no, you don't need any downgrade patch (though you do need a downgrade patch to get the latest ScriptDev2 to work with that, but that's another story). Our server is currently running 8719 which works like a charm - you can find our compiled binaries here (but find your own DB, if you can't you should use a repack).

Ontopic then: the latest AntiCheats I have seen were for older cores unfortunately. There is however an interesting discussion going on at Mangos forums concerning [ame=http://www.getmangos.com/community/showthread.php?t=8866]Warden[/ame] - that would prevent a lot of hacking all in one go. Worth keeping an eye on I suppose.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok , your mangos-8719-sd2-1476 haven't *.Conf files and what have it add-ons (anti cheat,..) ?
if you have a Pack to download ?

Back