Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AntrixProject

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know we have created a website for the antrix project. currently it can be located at
hxxp://www.liveillusions.com/antrixproject/index.php
but will soon be located at .

This will be a one stop shop for everything Antrix from the project itself to DBs to be used.
As of right now we are updating things at an alarming rate.

It currently supports upto DBC 2.1.0. Available are addons, repacks, bins, SVN for source as well as this

Full Repack including Web Registration/Bins/Mysql/PHP/Apache.

The site is currently recruiting for mods as well as anyone willing to help in the dev of this project.

Please contact me with any questions and for consideration to be added to the dev team.
i can be contacted at admin@chronicdomination.net

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Are you a part of the antrix team? And if not have the Antrix team agreed with this?

As far as i know emupedia is the official place for antrix.

Karn

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
we are actually trying to work hand in hand with the guys at emupedia. the biggest difference though is that they dont have a readily available db that can be used and updated by the general population. where as we do and are willing to work with most anyone on the development and progression on the ENTIRE project.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are you a part of the antrix team? And if not have the Antrix team agreed with this?

As far as i know emupedia is the official place for antrix.

Karn

Exactly Karn, they are not a part of the team nor the team agreed of them doing this.
here what happened:
Somehow thier admin got the official antrix team db which wasn't supposed to be released due to legal issues, and opened that website without the team permission and working on it without the team permission as well, the development team made it clear for him that it is NOT alright to work on the devs db as they don't want legal issues, but he refused to do so.

we are actually trying to work hand in hand with the guys at emupedia. the biggest difference though is that they dont have a readily available db that can be used and updated by the general population. where as we do and are willing to work with most anyone on the development and progression on the ENTIRE project.

Lies, antrix and emupedia team made it clear they are not Authorizing you and your team to work on that db, yet you making project website on stolen db and something that is not done by you and claiming criedt for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
from what I heard, the antrix project was originally just going to be for core support. Then espire/emupedia threatened to "Take down his site" if they didn't close it down.

So after that threat the DB support was added with the DB, which they never claimed to have created in anyway (needleman needs to get his facts straight) they are simply making a team to continue to the development for that database.

Of which espire and his crew decided to DDOS the hell out of the site, but they finally backed off.

Antrixproject did not claim to own/create Antrix Emu, or the Database in anyway.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
PLEASE DONT NOT USE THE FOLLOWING SITE...

hxxp://www.liveillusions.com/antrixproject/index.php
but will soon be located at .

AS THEY HAVE NOT GOT PROPER AUTHURIZATION...
AND HAVE OFFENED ALOT OF WOW EMU GROUPS...
BY RELEASING LEAKED INFORMATION...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So has the silvermoon team, guess you guys will have to boycott them aswell ;)

OH and by using this logic, your little repack isn't offically supported by the devs either, infact as I recall they deleted your topic and issued a "NO REPACKS" rule.

So, I guess you've offended a-lot of emu groups by releasing un-authorized information yourself eh :)

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The DB is old that they have anyway. It is no way the latest DB that would be upto date with the antrix emu... I have compared it with my DB which is dated 15th May 07 and there is a big difference.
Its more like the original leaked one with some fix's and stuff.

So i say let em work :p

Kaotic Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
karnage has silvermooon finished the db yet? or is it still being made. if its still being done i know alot of items thats mangos is missing that i found that can be added to antrix. i have some added in my db ill upload to the site. the items data is form thottbot.

Kaotic Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
karnage send this link to silvermoon cuz i forgot the link there and im at college

this will greatly help on getting all the items in wow added and these are items from the real blizz server. a friend just gave me this link so i thought u guys might use it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dunno why everyone is so riled up about Antrix DB, leaked or otherwise, I just played on mmorpg4free's server, and it has quite a few issues that are fixed in SDB.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
^^ penis waving most likely, they're pissed that someone 'took what's theirs'... Like you said, it has many many flaws.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is exactly why they did not want to release it to you fools.
You're ungrateful, and yes, while it has it's flaws, it is the most accurate DB to date.

Good for SDB if they fixed a few things we haven't, but we've fixed a few hundred things that MaNGOS, SDB, and ScriptDev haven't.

And no, the devs do not approve of AntrixProject.org. They despise it, and so do I. There's nothing worse than an emulation community run for an advanced emulator nobody on the staff knows how to fully use.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i fully agree with TBM above...
well said... so please give credit where credit is due..
and appreciate all the hard work that the majority takes for granted...

Back