• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

any servers?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well basicly i was working on my own server and i gave up...... the files i had at the time where to incomplete so lately i have been looking for other servers to join are tehre any? i found a 150x server but u have to pay for an account which is a rip off... i would like a high rate server and if not 2x would do

sry for my english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah ive been playing that but for somereason i always get banned the next day anymore? lol and i havent done anything wrong there

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
<<, design looks pretty cool and btw ur english isnt much bad ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where do u find these servers lol? and that servegame site doesnt work for me just stays on loading

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need a new servers~ thanks ~
Plass share it~

Back