Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anyone know how to change these game language?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know how to edit the file? Change the language within these games. what program to use Please suggest some direction.

Give me some direction I believe there are many people who would like to know and try this.

1690296351236 - Anyone know how to change these game language? - RaGEZONE Forums

1690296474166 - Anyone know how to change these game language? - RaGEZONE Forums

1690296548884 - Anyone know how to change these game language? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this UNITY?
If this is Unity, you gonna need to unpack the assets, use some Unity Bundle Extractor ->
Probably most of the Images gonna need to be edited manually,
Texts are probabbly stored in an XML file or Text File inside the Assets, those are easy to translate with Excel using google translate plugin, but images, those are a pain in the butt, unless you are highly skilled in python for example, then you'd be able to write something to translate images using AI, yet it wouldnt look anywhere as good as edited manually thru photoshop or similar.

The best option is to find an English Game Client and Replace Assets where they can be replaced.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
นี่คือความสามัคคีหรือไม่?
หากนี่คือ Unity คุณจะต้องแกะเนื้อหา ใช้ Unity Bundle Extractor ->
ภาพส่วนใหญ่อาจต้องแก้ไขด้วยตนเอง
ข้อความอาจถูกจัดเก็บไว้ในไฟล์ XML หรือไฟล์ข้อความภายในสินทรัพย์ ซึ่งง่ายต่อการแปลด้วย Excel โดยใช้ปลั๊กอิน Google แปลภาษา แต่รูปภาพ สิ่งเหล่านี้สร้างความเจ็บปวดให้กับคุณ เว้นแต่คุณจะมีความเชี่ยวชาญสูงใน python ตัวอย่างเช่น คุณจะสามารถเขียนบางสิ่งเพื่อแปลรูปภาพโดยใช้ AI ได้ แต่มันจะไม่ดีเท่ากับการแก้ไขด้วยตนเองผ่าน photoshop หรือที่คล้ายกัน

ตัวเลือกที่ดีที่สุดคือค้นหาไคลเอนต์เกมภาษาอังกฤษและเปลี่ยนสินทรัพย์ที่สามารถแทนที่ได้

Is this UNITY?
If this is Unity, you gonna need to unpack the assets, use some Unity Bundle Extractor ->
Probably most of the Images gonna need to be edited manually,
Texts are probabbly stored in an XML file or Text File inside the Assets, those are easy to translate with Excel using google translate plugin, but images, those are a pain in the butt, unless you are highly skilled in python for example, then you'd be able to write something to translate images using AI, yet it wouldnt look anywhere as good as edited manually thru photoshop or similar.

The best option is to find an English Game Client and Replace Assets where they can be replaced.
Thank you broo.

I've heard of using an English client but I don't have any knowledge or guidance on how to use it. I hope someone can teach or share how to change icons or language in mobile games. thx very mush.

Upvote 0
Back