Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ao no Exorcist/Blue Exorcist episode 15...

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well... I just finished watching and... all I can say is wow.

Don't read below if you don't want to get spoiled

I seriously thought it was odd that Amaimon was so easily overpowered... compared to episode 12 where Rin got defeated quite easily. It was kind of unrealistic but I still think its badass none the less. Maybe it was because his friends depended on it and he lost his senses. But ya discuss below.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
No one else watches this anime? Or is it just that this section is that dead... :|

Reaction score
No one else watches this anime? Or is it just that this section is that dead... :|

It could be both. But, I think it's 'cause the section is some way dead.

I only watch the first episode. It was really good, I download 2 to 4 but, I was lazy and... I didn't watch them. I'm now in other computer so, I've to download all of them and I'm too lazy to do it. ^^
Maybe I'll watch it when it ends.

Greetings.

Last edited:
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It could be both. But, I think it's 'cause the section is some way dead.

I only watch the first episode. It was really good, I download 2 to 4 but, I was lazy and... I didn't watch them. I'm now in other computer so, I've to download all of them and I'm too lazy to do it. ^^
Maybe I'll watch it when it ends.

Greetings.

i doubt it will end any time soon.. first season is 25 episodes
but there will be more seasons because of the huge storyline.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

There was a forum rollback, so some reply were gone, plus I'm still too busy to get into full swing otaku mode at this moment.

Sorry everyone >_<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Loving it aswell :D
*spoiler*
I don't think amaimon is dead, in the latest episode you can see a little animal on the desk of the principal who looks a lot like him ^^

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i noticed that too i think amaimon went from earth king to hamster wheel king.

think about it when rin overpowered amaimon, his blade was cracked and wasnt able to suppress his powers anymore so he pretty much went full demon mode.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But when he "killed" him his sword was repaired, i don't know why they would let hem die so fast. Strange...

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well he's not dead. He is that hamster. Mephisto wouldn't let go of him so easily, after all he's Ducking useful. Because of Amaimon he got out of the court pretty easily with his desired results. Personally I think it'd be badass if Amaimon would side up with Rin to train or something against Satan. But knowing this anime, they might just not even include Rin vs Satan and stop the series there(I'd hate them if they did but it's something I expect atm.)

But on another note, I Ducking love this anime

Back