Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AOP 4.15 server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If the salt was already set.. then you wouldn't have got that error. Also setting it to "password"... Really leads me to question those that put "Dev" in their names.
I do not understand, and "Dev" in the name of this game. It doesn't mean that I should be "Dev" in everything! Secondly, I saw the input of these data, but did not quite understand where to get them from, since RF is a hobby for me. I am engaged in modding the client of another game, modeling, texturing, effects, maps, etc! So do not find fault with the nickname, if you do not know why there is such a nickname, it does not give you the right to judge people.

As I understand it, fill in these data when purchasing a license, without it 50 connections are free and it seems like you don’t need to enter them.

Thanks to those who suggested.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"As I understand it, fill in these data when purchasing a license, without it 50 connections are free and it seems like you don’t need to enter them."

There are two error messages that are displayed In red text and shortly after the zone server doesn't launch.

Both messages say "Check sirin-private-settings.ini"

1690469116061 - AOP 4.15 server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Removing both salt values, I too can re-create that same error

The password and 2 factor salt exist because the original 12 character max length password stored in plain text on the database is a moronic way of storing passwords in 2023 (since early 2005+).

It ensures that if your database is breached, everyones passwords aren't just freely reable - The salt adds to this security by adding itself to passwords before being hashed. This serves two purposes...

* If two users use the same password it will produce two unique hashes. So in the database the password data will differ.
* Because one of the salts is in the config file. You would need both the database + configuration files in order to begin any type of password cracking.

Rather than setting a "default" value the launch console informs you to set these

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i use this and client stuck at "connecting to launcher update server"

already change the launcher.exe ip and using RFnew.cab at appserve, but still didnt solve my problem... any file should i check next to make it working?

Back