Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

API

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i click on accounts inside the web api panel it just gets me this error:
Screenshot 2024-02-24 170454 - API - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
This issue can occur if the API is unable to determine your time zone. Make sure you have installed the latest version of TeraAPI. Also please show a screenshot of the API console after running. For another reason, an issue may occur if the database structure is incorrect. Make sure the structure is imported correctly.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
aleardy fixed that error only thing left is that SLS error.
And yes server is written in server_info inside the api db

Screenshot 2024-02-24 183014 - API - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 0
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Make sure the valid language is specified for the server on the server list page and that the language is selected in the launcher. Open the URL address YOUR_API_URL/tera/ServerList?lang=en in your browser and make sure that the page displays without problems. Where "en" is the required language for which the launcher and server are configured.

Upvote 0
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
The URL of TeraAPI for the launcher (Portal API).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Screenshot 2024-02-25 134142 - API - RaGEZONE Forums

Dont know if thats right

Attachments

Upvote 0
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Looks right. The game client must have access to this URL address.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know double post this is inside the api admin panel it even shows up as online:
Screenshot 2024-02-25 134502 - API - RaGEZONE Forums

Looks right. The game client must have access to this URL address.
Just to be clear i need to edit inside the launcher the ip with the gfameport? in this case 7801?

Screenshot 2024-02-25 134719 - API - RaGEZONE Forums
Screenshot 2024-02-25 134743 - API - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Upvote 0
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Just to be clear i need to edit inside the launcher the ip with the gfameport? in this case 7801?
The game IP and Port needed to connect the client to the server. This is displayed on page /tera/ServerList?lang=en. Even if they are incorrect, the list of servers will still be displayed in the game client, but you will not be able to access the selected server.

Inside Launcher.exe, an API URL is specified to get an HTML page to display the launcher's contents. You can open the specified URL in your browser and check it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The game IP and Port needed to connect the client to the server. This is displayed on page /tera/ServerList?lang=en. Even if they are incorrect, the list of servers will still be displayed in the game client, but you will not be able to access the selected server.

Inside Launcher.exe, an API URL is specified to get an HTML page to display the launcher's contents. You can open the specified URL in your browser and check it.
In that case In the 2nd screen on the 16th line there needs to be the api link?

Upvote 0
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
In that case In the 2nd screen on the 16th line there needs to be the api link?
Yes, the /tera/LauncherMain page (Portal API URL).
If you open this page in a browser, you will see a launcher login form (username and password).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well nevermind was stupid i didnt change the language inside the launcher to en for me localy xD

Then just another question how do i add an acc as admin?

Upvote 0
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Please note that the language codes for the game client and the API may differ. So use list below for matching.

The region code that the game client uses (e.g. EUR) - language in the Tera API (e.g. en):
  • CHN: cn
  • EUR: en
  • FRA: fr
  • GER: de
  • INT: en
  • JPN: jp
  • KOR: kr
  • RUS: ru
  • SE: se
  • THA: th
  • TW: tw
  • USA: en

Then just another question how do i add an acc as admin?
If you mean the GM account, you must set the Privilege as 33 for the account in the API Admin Panel. After this, use Alt+A in the game to open the GM panel.

If you want to use QA chat commands on your account, then you should switch the server to "QA mode", or use the QA Patch for ArbiterServer. In this case, QA commands will be available for all players. To restrict this, you need to use a Proxy Server that can analyze the privileges specified in the Tera API. More information here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
kk understood but the live server wich im playing on you can change the game language to en ger etc without the sls error and i dont know how i can fix that

Upvote 0
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
kk understood but the live server wich im playing on you can change the game language to en ger etc without the sls error and i dont know how i can fix that
To be able to use the German language (de code), you need to add new strings on Servers > Strings page in the API Admin Panel.

These strings are used to render the SLS page with selected language, which the launcher passes to URL /tera/ServerList?lang=[lang], where [lang] is the language.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To be able to use the German language (de code), you need to add new strings on Servers > Strings page in the API Admin Panel.
So basicly add the same server again just with the other languiage i guess?

Upvote 0
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
So basicly add the same server again just with the other languiage i guess?
You can choose not to add a new server and just leave it with "en", but make sure that the Strings for "de" are configured in the Tera API.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can choose not to add a new server and just leave it with "en", but make sure that the Strings for "de" are configured in the Tera API.
yep done it :) thx

And another small question do you have an specifit most recommend startup order since multiple posts start the server in different orders ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back