Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Application] DragonBallOnline

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name:
FoRest

Contact Methods:

Email: heliosanches123@gmail.com
Discord: FoRest#8888

Availability Times:
Monday-Friday: 20 hours/day
Saturday-Sunday: 15 hours/day

Section(s) Applying For:
DragonBallOnline

Reason I Am Applying:
I love this game, i love ragezone have been here since pretty long ( with a other account since 2014 that i lost) and i want to work as much possible, to revive this subforum (Dragonballonline) to keep it alive and active, since there is hundreds of differents users on it weekly.
and ragezone is the best place to do such, thats one of the reasons im applying for, to help ragezone, help the game, and much more, i always got positive related to ragezone, soo i think im doign the best choice by sticking in here.

Previous Moderation Experience:

-> 2020 to 2021 (Community Manager)
-> 2021 to now ( administration)
-> 2021 to now ( dev )

Previous Forum Experience:
forum.Dboglobal

RaGEZONE 'History':
I joined ragezone officially at May 1, 2021

Why I Should Be Hired:
the reason that i think why i should be hired, is that i can be very helpfull, i can manage my time perfectly to be as much active possible, i can speak multiple languages ( experient on portuguese, spanish, and english ), since i got all of this perks, iw anted to be able to give even more of myself, as a regular member i have been trying to help as much possible, soo as moderator i could do even more than that , use my aknloedge to help others, learn from others and much more, with the free time i got i think i can also be even more helpfull.
even being only 18y, im pretty sure im mature enough for this, since i have been moderating for years, am known for being perfect at giving support to others, for beign fast, and to be able to understand everything in a matter of low time, so making use of my skills to give as much support to this community.

What Makes Me Different:
helping,giving support to people, make me enjoy myself, because i fell usefull, and makes me happy for being able to help as much people possible, tahts whats makes me different, about actually loving to do what im supposed to do.

In Conclusion:
I want to give the best of myself, use my patience and enjoyment that i still have left to help this community, i still pretty young, soo ican still be able to give a better experience to the community compared to much others .
Im a Multimedia Design Student, and i have a expanded aknleodge in a plenty of stuff, and im always open to learn or teach.
it makes me happy to able to help as much people possible! i look foward to it Ragezone!

Reaction score
You need more presence, with only 57 posts I don't think that is enough. Also why do you need to be mod to better "help others". What is stopping you from doing so right now? You don't need mod for that. Just keep helping others, build your presence on the site, and do your best. Resultantly, I would have to personally say no to your application.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i never said i need it to moderator to being able help them, i will keep doing my stuff, and i stated exactly that, so those are not my words, i meant more that the moderation on that subforum its pretty much dead. and thats the reason for my application to become a mod for that subforum, maybe u also got confused on m ytext, since i know my english aint the best, but when i said about being a moderator to help better, it was related to being more helpfull, but nothing else. ahve a nice day!

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to apply, I appreciate the effort you put into the application

At the current time, I do not see the need for a section-specific moderator for the DragonBall Online section. It gets less than 1 post a month. We do have a team of moderators who oversee the whole archive section so if you see any rule-breaking posts, please report these.

Please do apply again in the future if the section becomes more active, or you are interested in other more active sections.

Reaction score
I like the fact that you've clearly made an effort in your application.
But... as others here have said, perhaps you need to engage a bit more and be more active.
Whilst post count is not everything, it certainly does give an indication as to your general participation on the forum as a whole.

Important to engage and be active. Who knows? Perhaps a future candidate? It's up to you now.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Back