• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Arcane Signature

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oxChRoNiCxo - Arcane Signature - RaGEZONE Forums

C&C Plz

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not bad but where the focal of the signature? It seems like a copy and pasted + Added text + Boarder and not to mention the black background. o_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
um, the symbols is a brush, and the background was a combination of smudging and brushing, and the focal was supposed to be the symbol in the very center.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know those Brushes, too bad, if you had done some more with it, it might be better, but i guess it aint that bad, at least its something clear :)

Rated 7/10

Dont rate mine, i spent some time thinkin on it, and i thought of a simplistic but attractive one, too bad its too big for ragezone's Signature bar ;(

Last edited:
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i know those Brushes, too bad, if you had done some more with it, it might be better, but i guess it aint that bad, at least its something clear :)

Rated 7/10

Dont rate mine, i spent some time thinkin on it, and i thought of a simplistic but attractive one, too bad its too big for ragezone's Signature bar ;(

Stop bumping every thread Special person.

Back