Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ArcEmu Question Ascent 

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using ArcEmu (latest version) and for some reason I can't get past the realmist, if I double-click a realm in-game it just goes back to the realm select and never goes to the character select.

I am now using Fusion's ArcEmu repack, but that has the same problem. Just can't get past the realmlist.

Anyone else had this problem before? :$:

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Oh and btw this only happens when I'm connecting from a remote computer. If I'm connecting from localhost then it works... I have all the Listen IP's set to 0.0.0.0, so theoretically it should work.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Fixed it! Sorry for the troll :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
May I ask you how you fixed this, im having the same problem.

I'm using ArcEmu (latest version) and for some reason I can't get past the realmist, if I double-click a realm in-game it just goes back to the realm select and never goes to the character select.

I am now using Fusion's ArcEmu repack, but that has the same problem. Just can't get past the realmlist.

Anyone else had this problem before? :$:

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Oh and btw this only happens when I'm connecting from a remote computer. If I'm connecting from localhost then it works... I have all the Listen IP's set to 0.0.0.0, so theoretically it should work.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Fixed it! Sorry for the troll :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All you have to change is the IP of your realm, which is in the realmlists config file. Just scroll right to the bottom. If you want the server public go to and paste that IP into the IP of the realm. If you want it over hamachi put in your server's hamachi IP, etc. For LAN just put 192.168.1.### (whatever it's LAN IP is)

Back