Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Arcturus] Plugins [UPDATED] [REL]

swe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eyy!

Its me again with some Arcturus shitt... :huh:

Anyway, i've been updated some Plugins to my GitHub.

Also mine repo will have full open source Arcturus Emulator, feel free to edit.

( RAGEZONE THREAD: http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/arcturus-arcturus-emu-1-16-a-1174343/ )
Follow mine github / repo if wanna get newest updated plugins.

Also, check mine Arcturus Emulator Dev Project at:

(nothing to see yet...)

Atleast the end,..

Now you can get rightly SWF pack For your emu !

Have nice day ! :blushing:
ps. Leave a like fam.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Using Arcturus 1.16 is not recommended, it has an sso exploit which was fixed in Arcturus morningstar, you can find their thread on the development section of the forum, with the link to their git

Reaction score
Using Arcturus 1.16 is not recommended, it has an sso exploit which was fixed in Arcturus morningstar, you can find their thread on the development section of the forum, with the link to their git

Lucky for you the last official released version of Arcturus is 1.21.0. The SSO was already fixed in that version even before they started Morning.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not really here to argue, just to point out that 1.16 has the SSO exploit, furthermore, Morningstar pushed out the fix which then TheGeneral Followed up with his fix. i'm just trying to point out that its better if you used Morningstar because of its consant development.

here is the link to the commit of the SSO exploit fix. (May 21st 2019)

swe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Gonna be very confused, if yall using 1.16 for Public Retro. Lmao.

Ive shared them for Devs. Not just in use.

:confused:
So, nice flex but k.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fair enough, but anyways, if you want to continue development on arcturus, i highly suggest you look at morningstar, its added / fixed alot of the issues TheGeneral Neglected, and itl be a good starting point from there to continue development :)

swe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gonna pause updating it.,

Continued in something diffrent.

Back